Here at pro-fit we want nothing more than for our personal trainers to excel and achieve more with their businesses, which is why we have chosen to do a blog explaining why social media is so important for a business. hope this blog helps you enter the social media sector as it is a great way to communicate, keep updated and inform your target audience.
More than half of marketers who have used social media marketing over the past 3 years reported an increase in sales over that period.
Here are the top 5 reasons why social media is important for a business:
- With platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram you can get more online exposure for your brand, allowing you to showcase your products, services or business. In other word, you can advertise your business through social media.
- You can create leads through all the major social networking sites. This will helpful to you because you can attract more customers, build relationships, drive loyalty, and add personal touches from the customers.
- Expand sales, getting speed access to consumers. Feedback is undeniably going to jump-start your sales results. Prospects are more likely to become customers if you respond to their exact requirements in a personal manner.
- Social media can boost traffic and search engine ranking. Social media channels are major generators of high volume of traffic to your webpage. Website builders, such as Puzl, now offer an option to connect your page with social media and share your business updates with a click and hyperlinks. Combining SEO with social media will become a powerful mix to help maximize your business and market.
- Enhance company trustworthiness. When it comes to increasing your company, trustworthiness is an absolute must. Social media can be a great source of customer service, transforming negative customer’s experience into a positive. By personally communicating with your clients on a social media level, you become a trusted source of information. This will help you to keep loyal customers and gain a new market.
We hope this blog helped you with any unsure thoughts about going into social media, pro-fit understands a business can be challenging at times and it is hard to keep customers coming in. we agree that social media is a great way to advertise, communicate and increase your business.
If you are looking for a personal trainer in Manchester, please get in contact with us. We’d love to hear from you.